1. How will I know what my sign will look like?
Once an order has been placed we will send you a JPG or PDF image via email for your approval. It will be setup in the same color that you requested and proportionate to the size you ordered.
2. Are there any set-up charges for a sign order?
We do not charge setup fees on line type (text). If you are adding a logo and do not have a ‘Print-Ready’ file there may be a small art charge.
3. Do I have to pay for the proofs?
We offer up to 3 free proofs once an order has been placed.
4. What are your standard ink colors?
View our Standard Color Chart. We can also PMS color match for a nominal charge.
5. I don’t have a computer. Can I still receive a proof of the sign?
Yes, we will send you a fax or we can send it to you by regular mail.
6. How soon will I receive my order?
Our standard lead time is 3-5 business days from the date the order is placed, plus transit time via UPS ground from WI.
7. Can I pick my order up?
Of course, we would love to meet you! We do not charge extra for pick-ups. Pick-ups do need to be scheduled any time between 8:00 am and 2:30 pm Monday – Friday.
8. What if I need my order sooner than scheduled?
Depending on our production schedule, we may offer a rush service for an additional charge. You may also want to consider sending your order UPS next day air or UPS 2nd day air depending on what state you are in.
9. I found a better price somewhere else. Will you match the price?
We pride ourselves in being very competitive in the industry, however, there are times when a competitor offers a lower price. We would need for you to email us a written copy of the quote from our competitor and we will do our best to match or beat the quoted price.
10. I ordered 100 signs from you on my last order and now need 50 more. Why is the price higher this time?
There are fixed costs involved in producing your sings that are the same each time you order whether we print 1 sign or 100 signs. Those costs are averaged over the total number of signs printed, which means that you always get a better deal if you order all of your signs at the same time.
11. Does your price include the frames?
Our price does not include the frames.
12. What kind of art files do you accept?
We would need vector artwork in a CDR, AI, or EPS file with the text converted to curves or outlines for screen printing. Digitally printed material can also be submitted as high-resolution raster files. See our art guidelines for more details: Artwork Guidelines
13. What is the difference between screen printed vs. digitally printed?
See our information guide for details: Screen vs Digital
14. What method of payment do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Checks are also accepted.
15. Do you make the signs in your facility or do you broker them out to someone else?
We make all of our signs in our production facility to give you the best price possible. If we were to job them out, you would be paying a much higher price than needed as the company that we broker them to would mark them up. We are here to offer you the best service and lowest price possible.
16. How long has Cross & Oberlie and PromoteSigns.com been in business?
Cross & Oberlie has been operating as a Screen Printing business since 1954.